Free Shipping above order value INR 500, Shipping Charge: Rs.75 is Applicable only for Cow Ghee product.

Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Stone – Symptoms and Treatment

7.Kidney Stones (PATHRI)

Kidney stones are produced by a lack of urine, frequent UTIs, increased calcium consumption or vitamin D supplementation, parathyroid illness, and other factors. During micturition, general symptoms of discomfort in the umbilicus, bladder, and vasiculo-rectal raphea due to occlusion of the passage, urine stream discontinuity.  baidyanath medicine for kidney stone is gokshuradi gugglu, chandraprabha vati, trinetra rasa, tarkeshwar rasa, badarashma bhasma, shwet parpati, punarnavasv, mahasankh drava, yavkshar, pathrina tablet, pathrina syrup etc.


  • Severe pain in the lumbar region and back, below the ribs
  • Pain  radiates to the lower abdomen and groin
  • Pain during urination
  • Pink, red or brown urine
  • Cloudy or foul-smelling urine
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Urinating more often than usual
  • Fever and chills if an infection is present
  • small amounts urin passed


According to Ayurveda, imbalanced diet and improper lifestyle leads to increased of all three doshas and impairment of the digestive fire, causing formation of Ama in the body.These ama travel in mutravah srotus, where increased doshas combine with unbalanced minerals, causing its crystallization and leading to the formation of kidney stones.

Following an improper diet and improper life style like sedentary lifestyle, working for long periods in direct sunlight, doing excessive physical work, excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages, tea, and coffee, indulgence in heavy, oily, sweet, and indigestible foods and reduced intake of fresh vegetables, salt, and alkaline-producing foods, drinking too little water, diet high in meat, fish, and poultry and suppressing the urge to pass stools and urine can cause urinary stones.

Ayurvedic Medicine for Fever, Diet & Lifestyle:

Most people require between 8 to10 glasses of water per day. Avoid grapefruit juice which is linked to the development of kidney stones.

Higher than recommended amounts of vitamin D, vitamin C, salt, protein, and foods containing high oxalates (dark green vegetables) may increase the risk of stone formation

Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol, cold drinks, pickles, fish, poultry, meat, spinach, and chocolate, suppressing urges to urinate and defecate

  • Increase the use of barley, horse gram (a type of bean), ginger, and brown rice or parboiled rice.

Home Remedy:

Ayurvedic medicine of Kidney Stone involves the use of diuretic and stone-dissolving ayurvedic medicine in chronic cases. Most people with kidney stones are able to pass them on their own within 48 hours by drinking plenty of fluids like water, juice, soup, lime water, etc. Stones that are 5 mm in size have a 20% chance of passing on their own while 80% of stones that are 4 mm in size have a chance of passing without treatment.

Make a powdered preparation of equal quantities of the bark of three-leaved caper tree (varun), puncture pine (gokhru), thatch grass (kas) and horse gram (kulthi). Have 1 teaspoon of this powder 3-4 times a day with water. This is one of the best home remedies for kidney stones.

Note: Ayurvedic medicine for kidney stone should be taken according to vaidya/docter

Treatment with Remedies and Ayurvedic Medicine

(Stay informed on our latest news!)

Connect With Us