Joints form the connections between bones. Any damage to the joints from disease or injury can interfere with your movement and cause a lot of pain. Muscle pain originates in any of the muscles in the body.
The medical term for muscle pain is myalgia. Muscle pain may arise due to injury or overexertion, infections of the soft tissues, or inflammatory conditions. Related symptoms that can occur with muscle pain are tenderness, swelling, redness, or fever.
Many different conditions can lead to painful joints, If patient have Joints pain & muscles pain with respective symptoms then following diseases may occur -
Buy Joint Pain Treatment Package
Ankylosing spondylitis ( Diseases of spine)
- Low back pain
- Stiffness in back and lumber region.
- It is common in boys between 15-25 years.
It is common in men over 40 years.
- Pain in joints
- Tenderness. Your joint may feel tender when you apply light pressure to it.
- Stiffness. Joint stiffness may be most noticeable when you wake up in the morning or after a period of inactivity.
- Loss of flexibility. You may not be able to move your joint through its full range of motion.
- Grating sensation. You may hear or feel a grating sensation when you use the joint.
- Bone spurs. These extra bits of bone, which feel like hard lumps, may form around the affected joint.
Rheumatoid Arthritis (Amavata)-
- Having age between 24-40 years (mostly women) and symptom are periodic painful swelling of the joints with stiffness.
- Lethargy - Laziness
- Heaviness in the body
- Sometimes loss of appetite.
- Pain from lumber region to toe.
- Numbness of leg.
- Change of color of the skin
- Swollen joint, Pricking pain mostly night and redness in the fingers joints [like big toe] of the body.
- Serum uric acid is elavated.
Fibromyalgia (soft tissues and muscles pain)
- Sleep disturbances
- Memory impairment
- Anxiety or depression
- Chronic muscle pains
- Stiffness in joints
- Dizziness or vertigo
- Shortness of breath
- Lack of energy
- Tiredness or exhaustion
Your doctor/ vaidya will first try to diagnose and treat the condition that is causing your joint pain & muscles pain. The goal is to reduce pain and inflammation, and preserve joint &muscles function.